Saturday, March 29, 2008

A First

Well I thought this would never happen to me, but it did this morning. Brooke called 911 and told me it was for me. I took the phone and the lady goes this is 911 - my heart beated a little faster than normal. I just said "oh I'm so sorry" - that was the extent of the conversation. I never thought that Brooke would do that, Kenzie on the other hand yes. She knew she did wrong she went to her room right away with a shy look on her face.

On the other hand for those of you wonder what happened with our house. The couple got the other house at a great price. The house is worth about $375,000 and they ended up buying it for $265,000. They got a great house we seen it on the website very nice house with land. I would have choose that one to over ours. So no offer for us :( We are back again at square one.

1 comment:

Megan said...

This is hilarious! I am sure not for you, but I had to laugh...not too hard though, my days are coming I guess. :)