Friday, March 21, 2008

Butterflies



We went to Fredrick Meijer Garden this morning with the girls and my mother-in-law. Brooke was so excited to go. The butterflies were everywhere. Kenzie wanted to hold each one she saw - she would hold her hand like here I am come to me it was so cute. Brooke had the paper that explained each one and what they looked like and she would match each one up she saw to the paper. It turned out to be good educational trip for Brooke - yea she learned something!! After that we want out to lunch together and back home in the snow - yuck. Not much going on this weekend besides Easter parties on Sunday noon and night. We showed our house the second time to a couple today so hopefully something will come of this one. We are thier top pick, but I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: