Monday, March 24, 2008

8 Years Ago

It's out 8th anniversary today - we made it 8 years I hope for many more years together. We are going to Rivertown tonight with the girls and let them play for awhile and have supper there. Nothing to exciting I guess this is what happens after you and have kids. I look at our two girls and never pictured 8 year ago that we would have two wonderful girls. Wow time flies. I look outside today and see the snow and when we got married is was upper 60's how nice. Not much else going on this week. Hope you all had a good Easter. We are still bouncing off the walls with ALL the candy they got.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary! I Didnt know it was your anniversary today! 8 years! That's crazy! Anyway-have fun tonight. Dont forget...Evan wants another playmate...

Anonymous said...

Brandon and Kristin want another niece/nephew too! Get right on that for us okay.

Happy anniversary!