Friday, May 27, 2011

ZCS Zip 5k

Brooke and I ran the ZCS Zip 5K last week Saturday. We had a great time running/walking together. Corey and the girls were there to cheer us on, which was fun. I was a little worried that Brooke would not make it the whole way due to cramps (which she gets when she runs). I was going to push her the whole way because I knew she could do it if she was feeling good. Well news to me she was pushing me the whole way!! We finished in 43.15 minutes - not to bad for walking part of the way. We will be doing it again next year so hopefully improve on our time. I better keep running :)

Before the race. At the half way point. Notice Kenzie running with me in the back. She was so upset that she could not run with us. Well she ran with me for three feet and fell on the ground. Enough said :)Finish line!!!!FINISHED!! Enjoying our drink and food. Notice my face is bright red and Brooke looks like it was no work at all. Oh to be young again.

No comments: