Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day this year. We celebrated with the Tubergan family on Friday and the De Vries family party was canceled. We had the whole day at home with the family. We picked up pizza for lunch which was nice and easy. I got a nap in while Corey and the girls went to the garden to work. After they got home they gave me their gifts. Brooke had a scavenger hunt for me which was candy. Kenzie and Brooke gave me flowers that they did in school. Corey gave me money towards a necklace with the girls names on. I have a few picked out I just need to decided and order it. Since we didn't have to go any where at night we decided to head to Grand Haven to walk the pier. We planned on only walking half the pier but it was such a nice day we walked the whole way. The girls were hungry after their long walk and wanted supper. We told them they could have ice cream for supper and they just looked at us like really. The girls are still talking about having ice cream for supper and asking when they can have it again for supper.


No comments: