Friday, June 18, 2010

Strawberry Pickin

Yesterday afternoon we headed out to pick strawberries with all the girls and my mom. Brooke woke up with a fever and was not feeling well at all. I needed to get the strawberries this week because the rest of the month is shot with vacations. I was the mean mom and took Brooke with us even though she didn't want to go (I don't blame her). While we picked she sat under a tree in the shade and maybe picked five strawberries. I picked about 8 pints for our family. Kenzie amazed me, I thought she would pick for about five minutes and start complaining at she wanted to go. She picked a whole big bucket herself and didn't want to go. Ashley had fun taking my berries out and throwing them out. Thanks to my mom for helping me get my jam all done that afternoon yet. Our freezer is full of 20 jars of jam!!!

No comments: