Friday, May 8, 2009

Tip Toe Through the Tulips










The Dutch Costume that Ashley is wearing is the same one that I wore when I was a baby. My Grandma Tubergan made it for me and all my girls wore it when they were little.


We spent a lot of time downtown Holland this week for Tulip Time. I danced every night but Monday night and we went to the parade on Wednesday with the girls. The girls loved getting dressed up in their costumes and their wooden shoes. We took some pictures on Tuesday night with all 3 girls in their costumes. It was such a chore to get them all ready and myself never the less. Taking pictures with 3 kids was a chore within itself we got a couple good ones, but it seems like one girl was not looking in every picture I took. Sorry the pictures are on a little funny, but I can't get it to look right.

No comments: