Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day








We didn't do anything to special over Memorial Day. Brooke was in the parade on Monday. It was a flashback when I was in Kindergarten she wore the same blue coats that I wore 20 some years ago. This was her first time walking the parade route and her legs were sore afterwards. Corey went golfing that morning so it was just me and the girls and both grandmothers that went to the parade. In the afternoon we planted flowers and thanks to my husband I got all my flowers planted in record time this year. The girls planted their little containers with my left over flowers. At night we went to mom and dad De Vries' house for a hamburg fry and ice cream. Corey worked in the food plot for a while while we were there and the girls loved playing outside besides the mosquitoes.

No comments: