Monday, January 12, 2009

December, what a month

Things have been so crazy here the last month. I was looking at my calendar for December today and I thought I would share what has been going on. We have been to the doctor or the hospital every week since Ashley's been born and not just once a week sometime twice.

Thursday, Dec. 4 - Ashley was born
Saturday, Dec. 6 - Home from the hospital
Sunday, Dec. 7 - Ashley in ER (overnight stay)
Monday, Dec. 8 - Ashley comes home from hospital
Tuesday, Dec. 9 - Doctor Appt. for Ashley
Thursday, Dec. 11 - Doctor Appt. for Ashley
Monday, Dec. 15 - 2 Doctor Appt. for Ashley
Saturday, Dec. 20 - Corey was in a car accident
Monday, Dec. 22 - Doctor Appt. for Ashley
Thursday, Dec. 23 - Doctor Appt. for Ashley
Monday, Dec. 20 - Jan. 5 - Ashley in De Vos Childrens Hospital

We are hoping that Jan. brings us better luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful you are all home again. It must seem like a big blur when you look back. I will pray that Ashley continues to stay healthy.

Elaine DenHartigh (Heather,your mom's friend)