Friday, May 2, 2008

Showing, Showing, and More Showings

I'm so sick of this house for sale. I'm ready to get this chapter in our lives done. Over the last week we've had 6 showings. On Wednesday we had 3 in one day!! Of course they were spread out at 10, 4, and 7 how do you keep a clean house with two kids in it. I'm glad this week is done. We've not heard back from the 3 on Wed., but the others are no's.

Brooke went on her field trip to the Tulip City Airport on Thursday. I drove her and her friend there. They got to sit in the seat and pretend they were flying to Disney World. She had a smile on her face the whole time. I was fun to see her interact with the kids in her class. Not much going on this weekend.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! You didnt post anything on the 3rd yet...but happy birthday! Hope it is a good one. Enjoy your last year in the 20's!