Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

What a wonderful Mother's Day I had. I got to sleep in and Brooke woke me up with a card and some candles that she picked out all herself. She was so proud of her gift. Corey gave me a night away at a hotel by myself!!! Our nephew got baptized in the morning so we went to their church and then to their house for lunch. After that we stopped at my parents house. Then on to Lowe's for a new sump pump for our house - we almost had water in our basement. Corey fixed that and the rest of us took naps. Corey made supper for us and then off to his parents house. The night ended with Kenzie getting stung by a wasp that G & G De Vries house. This morning I had a mother's tea at Brooke's school. She surprised me with bath salts and a nice card. We had a great time this morning one-on-one.

No comments: