Monday, August 16, 2010

Life's a Beach

Sunday after church we headed out to the beach to spend the afternoon. We picked up lunch and ate it on our way. The water was so nice and the waves were awesome! Corey took one girl out at a time to the deep and have them jump waves with him. I think they could have stayed in the water all day. Ashley played in the sand and went swimming with me for a while. I even went out and jumped a few waves. It was a perfect afternoon!!! Today we took a last minute trip to the beach with my sister-in-law. We went to a private beach on Lake Michigan. It was so nice not have to beat the crowds at the State Park. I kept hearing on the news how bad the undertow was today, so I was not sure if I really wanted to go. I only let the girls in water up to their shins. We played a lot in the sand digging BIG holes. We went for a couple walks and looked for seashells. I forgot my camera yesterday so I brought it today and got some cute pictures. Sorry heavy picture heavy. Thanks Kristin for asking us to go with you last minute. The girls and I had a blast :)

No comments: