Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Big Star Lake

We spent a few days at Big Star Lake with the Kerkstra side of the family. I usually stay the whole week, but this year I only stayed until Tuesday night. The girls had so much fun with everyone there. It was windy and a little cool while we were there, but the girls still had a great time.

Brooke sunning herself on one of the warmer days.


Snack time at the beach for Kenzie.


Ashley enjoying the beach before she headed home to stay at Grandma and Grandpa De Vries for a night.



It was a very windy day so we layed out by the cottage.


Brooke wanted to go tubing so I went with her. We made it to the middle of the lake before she wanted to go back into the boat because it was so rough. I rode the rest of the way back and I'm getting old because I was sore for the next 4 days.


Here are most of Grandma and Grandpa Kerkstra's grandkids and great grandkids.

No comments: