Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weekend

Corey spent the weekend golfing with my dad, brother, and his dad at Shanty Creek. They had a great time away from their wives and kids. With Corey gone on Friday I had to ride out the storm by myself and with two scared girls. I'm so thankful that we didn't get any water in our basement, I don't know what I would have done if we did. Saturday Brooke and Kenzie went to Grandma De Vries' for the night. I didn't know what to so with myself Saturday night with just Ashley. Corey and the girls came home Sunday afternoon so we got to spend some time together on Father's Day. We went to Brandon and Kristin's house for supper at night which was nice just to sit back and visit. Kenzie caught a frog at their house and she kept it in a container. It became a game later on to take it out and try and catch it again.
Friday night the girls didn't want to sleep in their bed's so I let them sleep with me until the storm passed.

No comments: