Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ER Visit = An Overnight Stay




Ashley spent Sunday night at the ER with a terrible rash from head to toe. It looked like she was sun burned all over her body. Corey brought her in and they did a bunch of blood work. They pricked her little heel so many times. They couldn't figure out what it was so they wanted to keep her overnight and watch her and do more blood work on Monday. Corey stayed the night. I got a call in the morning that they ruled it was just a newborn rash, but hers was extreme they never seen it that bad. I went up to the hospital Monday morning and got to hold and feed her. They released her around 2:00 p.m. on Monday. I took her to the doctor this morning and it's clearing up, but it still looks bad. She weighed 5 pounds 8 ounces I still can't get over how tiny she is. Ashley has been through a lot for only being 5 days old. It's so nice to have the family all home again.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I miss my little niece. I gotta see her again. Cant wait till Friday! Let me know what time!