Monday, June 9, 2008

Ludington


O.K. I got yelled at that I didn't include all the fish that the guy's got.




We went on our first camping trip of the summer to Ludington Sate Park. We went with the Brouwer and the Mokma family's. The kids had such a great time playing together they play so well together. The weather on the other had was cold, windy, and rainy. We lived in our jeans and sweatshirts. It seems weird because it was so hot back at home. Brooke did a bunch of fishing and caught a lot of fish. We went to the beach and let the kids play for awhile, but it was so windy that didn't last long. Corey went fishing everyday and I think for the first two days they were in the boat it rained on them - you think they would get the picture. We decided to go home Sat. night instead of Sunday morning since they were talking strong storms all night and in the morning. I think we should have stayed the night I was awful driving home in the downpour of rain and all the lighting. We got closer to home and all the roads were covered with water and the fields were lakes I never seen anything like it. We finally made it home around 10:30.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the new baby!!! How exciting. I will be crossing my fingers for a boy for you b/c I feel like SOMEBODY has to have a boy soon - LOL! I know sooooo many people having all girls!!! Health of course is the main thing!

Thanks for the congrats on the house - FINALLY!!! I will say a little prayer that your's is the next one!!!